Hey guys! Putting together a spring wardrobe is always really fun for me because it means I can go back
to trench coats and light layering. Here’s a collage of some of the things I’ve added to my spring
1. TOPSHOP slip dress. There’s always a way to incorporate a slip dress into
any kind of style or look. Best thing about them is that they can be worn under or layered
on top of other pieces. So you get a lot of use out of them.
2. ATTICO jeans. Cropped high rise jeans look good with everything, especially the minimal looks.
3. H&M trench coat. Not exactly the one I’m looking for but this is a good alternative to that “crispy”
oversize vintage beige trench coat I’m currently on the hunt for. (any tips?)
4. & OTHER STORIES sandals and necklace. Low heeled mules are perfect for those casual strolls during
spring and they’re also very versatile and can be worn pretty much anywhere.
5. CATERINA BERTINI straw tote. Straw totes and baskets are in my opinion the most important
accessory for this spring and summer. I can imagine myself carrying them around all summer long to the
beach and beyond!