Here’s my shopping list for august. More earth tones!
I’ve been obsessed with oversize blazers ever since I saw the Jil Sander collections from this year.
There are some styling tricks that totally inspired me from the collections like the matchy suits and the broad
shoulders. So here are some pieces I wanna get to re-create that vibe.
1. LOÉIL Marlow slingbacks. I just got the plain black ones that are super similar to these ones, but these ones
are still on my shopping list. I’m obsessed with the vintage look of these heels.
2. MANGO blazer. An oversize blazer in a really nice caramel color that almost matches the skirt.
So perfect for creating a suit look!
3. VICTORIA BECKHAM shoulder bag. A mini croc-effect purse to compliment this look. I love the sleek design
and how minimalistic the bag is and how it would go with absolutely everything in my closet.
4. VINCE midi skirt. I have a thing for satin skirts as you guys have probably seen and I’ve been looking for one
in this shade for a long time with no luck. But I love this one and I think it’s so versatile because It can be worn
in so many ways like with a similar colored sweater which is one of my go to looks for chilly summer nights.
5. MANGO earrings. Really cool geometric statement earrings to complete this look.
Happy shopping guys!